Investing in an Atlantis Academy education for your child is a rewarding decision that lasts a lifetime. Attending an Atlantis Academy school provides life-enriching experiences and unique opportunities that allow your student to build confidence, individual strengths, and self-reliance skills for the future and adult life ahead.
How Can I Afford Atlantis Academy Tuition?
Atlantis Academy tuition plans are flexible, and customized individual packages are offered to every accepted family. Almost all of our enrolled families have scholarship assistance. 98% of Atlantis Academy families receive some amount of scholarship assistance.
Our Admissions team will gladly work with you to develop and award the best possible, most cost-effective tuition-scholarship package for your family’s unique financial position. To receive your individualized tuition quote, please contact the Enrollment Director for your preferred location.
What Kind of Scholarships are Available to Me?
Florida is the nation’s leader in school choice options for students and families. Atlantis Academy is approved by the Florida Department of Education to participate and accept each of the following scholarship programs. These programs allow parents unprecedented choice among schools.
- Family Empowerment Scholarship program for Students with Unique Abilities (FES-UA)
- The Family Empowerment Scholarship for Students with Unique Abilities allows parents to choose the best educational setting for their child. It is designed to offer families of students with disabilities access to educational options such as private schools. Parents receive a personal Educational Savings Account (ESA) that can be used to fund private school tuition and fees and other educational expenses.
- Family Empowerment Scholarship for Educational Options (FES EO)
- The Family Empowerment Scholarship for Educational Options was created for low-income and working-class families, and it is the first of its kind to extend support to middle-income families. This branch of the FES scholarship provides families additional educational options for all K-12 students, such as attending a participating private school.
- Florida Tax Credit Scholarship program
- To expand educational opportunities for children of families that have limited financial resources and to enable children in Florida to achieve greater levels of excellence in their education, the Florida Legislature created the Florida Tax Credit Scholarship.
- The Hope Scholarship
- The Hope Scholarship is for students in grades K-12 who have been subjected to an incident of bullying or harassment in public school. Students have the option to receive a scholarship to enroll in an approved private school.
What Estimated Tuition Costs and Fees Can I Expect to Pay?
Due to the flexible and individualized nature of our tuition plans and the variation in the program types we offer, individual families may qualify for different “tiered” ranges. Except for the Atlantis Virtual Academy, which has a flat-rate annual cost, tuition packages are variable for Atlantis Academy Schools and Atlantis Academy L.I.F.E. Program.
To see detailed tuition costs, please select the campus you are interested in below, and visit the Frequently Asked Questions section. Or, to speak with someone immediately about tuition plans, don’t hesitate to get in touch with your local campus.